Tuesday, September 11, 2007



Where have all the movies gone?



Why? Oh why? Aren't any of my favorite directors coming out with any movies this year? Sigh..... Spielberg is only releasing Indiana Jones 4: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull next year, and Shyamalan is only releasing The Happening (starring Mark Wahlberg!!!) next year also..... Sigh..... And Zhang Yi Mou is not helping too... quite a lame movie last year, The Curse of the Golden Corset... ooppss, I mean, Gong Li's Nen Nen... ooppss again... Flower. Is he retiring? How come no new films? Sigh.....


But it will be a good wait (rub hands in glee!!!) and a good training of my patience too... heheheh... I mean, I had ALWAYS been a great fan since a kid of Indiana Jones, and directed by one of my favorite directors somemore is super chun! And the second movie, is no doubt, gonna be explosive... Shyamalan + Wahlberg... yupz, definitely a good wait.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home